The Monitaly B-15 Bomber Jacket - Vancloth Sateen - Khaki, formerly known as the Flight Jacket and MA-1, has continued to improve a level of sophistication of this bomber jacket for the new season. First introduced in the FW17 collections, the style name “B-15” is given with a bold style update on the collar. This bomber jacket has been continuously updated using the essential elements of the U.S. Air Force flight jacket but we keep taking its own path to refine the style by reevaluating fit and silhouette and introducing a new fabrication. The most iconic feature, the angled black waterproof zipper pocket detail, is vital on this bomber jacket.
- Insulated body and sleeve
- 100% wool ribbing made in the U.S.A.
- High-loft synthetic fur collar
- Zig-zag stitching on back of the collar
- 2 x Angled front zipper pocket
- 2 x Interior welt pocket
- 1 x Small zipper pocket on sleeve
- YKK waterproof zippers
- Extra snap fastener at the top of front center zipper
- DOT brand snap fastener made in the U.S.A.
- Hanging loop on back neck
- Double needle stitching construction
- Monitaly’s exclusive 'Vancloth & Sons' fabric
- Sateen version – 100% Cotton water-resistant
It mimics the fabric that was developed for the US military coat back in the 1940's yet the quality is even better than the original with an advanced technology.
** Water-repellency may weaken after several washes.
- Made in Los Angeles, California, USA
- Collar: High-loft synthetic fur (92% Acrylic / 8% Polyester)
- Dry clean only
Please use the measuring guide below to determine your best fit.
|PIT TO PIT||22.5||23.5|
Measurements are in inches.