The design inspiration of Epperson Mountaineering Climb Pack derived from the rope bag which is used by true rock climbers for easy storage of rock climbing ropes. The aesthetic appeal of Climb Pack begins with motley color combinations reminiscent of 1980’s uniqueness while the peculiar cylindrical shape is similar to the aforementioned rock climbing rope bags.
The brand’s own Mino Nakanishi’s experiences climbing with the backpack led to the addition of the distinct and easy-to-use carabiner front closure which now defines the pack. Each backpack is constructed using premium, American-made components, making them as tough as the climbers who inspired them.
Construction-wise it features seam-sealed inner compartments and bar-tack reinforcement at stress points and tension areas for long-term durability.
- Size spec: 16L / 19” x 11” x 6” / 1 lb 2 oz
- Material: DWR-coated 1000 denier Cordura nylon fabric
- Made in the USA
- SKU: EQ230307
- 1 external zip pocket on the lid
- 2 external side pockets with snap closure
- Inside laptop sleeve
- American-made, climbing-spec carabiner closure
- Multiple loop webbing (a.k.a. daisy chain)
- Military-grade tubular nylon webbing
- Padded, breathable contoured shoulder straps
- Climbing-spec draw cords and zipper pulls
- Seam-sealed inner compartments
- Bar-tack reinforcement at stress points and tension areas