Lightweight thigh-length coat with ample storage options and an adjustable storm hood. Packs easily into an included compact stuff sack and constructed from GORE-TEX® Pro. Made in Canada.
We wrote a blog post about Why Arc'teryx Veilance Is Worth The Investment. Read it here.
- Waterproof / Breathable
- Micro-seam allowance (1.6 mm) reduces bulk and weigh
- Taped seam construction
- Redesigned hood with hidden rear vertical adjustor and new brim adjustor webbing pulls
- Internal stretch-knit cuffs
- Two high-volume hand pockets with zips
- Chest pocket with hidden zip
- Two internal zippered pockets including 1 large document pocket
- Note: Our WaterTight™ zippers are highly water resistant, but not waterproof. We do not recommend keeping items in your pockets that may be damaged by moisture
- Included zippered stuff sack
- GORE-TEX® 3L: 100% nylon fac
- Machine wash in warm water (30°C).
- Double rinse.
- Wash dark colours separately.
- Do not use fabric softener.
- Remove from washer immediately.
- Do not leave wet.
- Tumble dry on medium heat.
- Do not iron.
Please use the measuring guide below to determine your best fit.
|PIT TO PIT||22||23||24||25|
Measurements are in inches.