Down insulated, GORE-TEX® 3-layer, hooded jacket with an articulated spiral sleeve and an abundance of storage options. A new addition that offers a shorter length, waterproof down jacket. Made in Canada.
We wrote a blog post about Why Arc'teryx Veilance Is Worth The Investment. Read it here.
Classification: SV - Severe Weather
- Waterproof / Breathable
- Taped seam construction
- Two interior zippered pockets
- WaterTight™ external zippers maximize the jackets weather defenses
- Note: Our WaterTight™ zippers are highly water resistant, but not waterproof. We do not recommend keeping items in your pockets that may be damaged by moisture.
- 100% nylon face
- 850 fill European grey goose down
- 100 gsm Coreloft™
- Machine wash in warm water (30°C).
- Do not use fabric softener.
- Front load washing machine recommended (use a mesh bag for top loading machines).
- Tumble dry on low heat with tennis balls.
- Do not iron.
Please use the measuring guide below to determine your best fit.
|PIT TO PIT||22"||23"||24"||25"|
Measurements are in inches.