The Veilance Monitor Down Coat - Black is a down insulated, thigh-length coat with ample storage and an adjustable storm hood. This waterproof GORE-TEX® Pro jacket is the warmest coat in the Veilance line up.
We wrote a blog post about Why Arc'teryx Veilance Is Worth The Investment. Read it here.
Classification: SV - Severe Weather
- Waterproof / Breathable
- Taped seam construction
- Down Composite Mapping™ features 850 fill down for premium warmth plus strategic use of synthetic insulation in moisture heavy areas
- Improved down insulation features a unique, lighter box wall construction that provides an even distribution of warmth
- Notched rear vent
- Overall improved fit
- Improved insulated StormHood™ features hidden cord adjustment system
- Two high-volume hand pockets with hidden zippers
- Two interior zippered pockets
- WaterTight™ external zippers maximize the jackets weather defenses
- Note: Our WaterTight™ zippers are highly water resistant, but not waterproof. We do not recommend keeping items in your pockets that may be damaged by moisture
- Made in Canada
- 3L GORE-TEX® Pro: 70d 100% nylon face
- 850 fill European grey goose down
- 100 gsm Coreloft™
- Machine wash in warm water (30°C).
- Do not use fabric softener.
- Front load washing machine recommended (use a mesh bag for top loading machines).
- Tumble dry on low heat with tennis balls.
- Do not iron.
Please use the measuring guide below to determine your best fit.
|PIT TO PIT||23||24||25||26|
Measurements are in inches.