The Veilance Node Down Jacket - Black is a down insulated, 3-layer GORE-TEX hooded jacket with an articulated sleeve and a abundance of storage options.
- SKU: 24230B
- Taped seam construction
- Down Composite Mapping features 850 fill down for premium warmth plus strategic use of synthetic insulation in moisture heavy areas
- Down Contour technology features innovative down baffle construction that maximizes insulation benefits and eliminates cold spots
- Insulated Stormhood with hidden adjustment cords
- Internal stretch-knit cuffs
- Wind skirt for extra weather protection and to seal out drafts
- Two internal zippered pockets
- Two zippered side-entry hand pockets with 2 top-entry drop pockets
- 3L GORE-TEX: 80d 100% nylon face
- Coreloft 100 (100 g/m² ) insulation. Made with highly crimped multi-denier siliconized polyester yarn, this lightweight, breathable, and thermally efficient, 100% polyester staple fiber is very compressible and has excellent loft retention.
- 850 fill European Goose Down
- Machine wash in warm water (30°C).
- Do not use fabric softener.
- Front load washing machine recommended (use a mesh bag for top loading machines).
- Tumble dry on low heat with tennis balls.
- Do not iron.