The Harry’s Coat offers a military-inspired design and functionality with a modern fabrication and fit. Many details are borrowed from the current issued U.S. Army multi-layered insulating system that allows soldiers to adapt to varying mission requirements and environmental conditions. A lot of stitching lines are hidden on the exterior to make it look more sophisticated and modern minimalism. It is designed to be lightweight, soft touch and comfortable.
Filled with seven ounces of high-loft virgin hollow polyester insulation, the fluffy quilt fabric used as lining of this garment helps keep you warm in a condition where doing light activity in temperatures approaching freezing. The quilt traps air in a space between its synthetic fibers and the air gets warmer as your body temperature increases with movement. This quilt mimics the feel of down but gives you the benefits of a synthetic insulation and less-bulky feeling. Unlike down which becomes heavy when damp, the quilt remains light in weight even when a bit wet. The quilt is stitched with a super lightweight rip-stop nylon fabric. It’s the same specification as real parachute material; durable, soft and windproof.
- Insulated, diamond-pattern quilting
- Rip-stop nylon parachute fabric lining
- Hooded with reflective bungee drawcord
- 2 x Zipper pocket with curved buttoned large flap
- YKK waterproof zipper front closure
- Front wind flap with snap fastener closure
- Hidden ribbed cuffs
- Round, longer back panel
- Reflective bungee drawcord at the hem
- Monitaly's exclusive 'Vancloth & Sons' fabric
- Oxford version - 100% Cotton water-resistant
- Made in Los Angeles, California, USA
- Filling: 100% Polyester
- Lining: 100% Nylon
- * Water-repellency may weaken after several washes.
- Dry clean only
Please use the measuring guide below to determine your best fit.
|PIT TO PIT||24||25|
Measurements are in inches.