The Monitaly Short Field Jacket - Vancloth Oxford - Olive is a classic outdoor blouson with functional details and authentic style. This jacket has a great stitching construction as top stitching is nicely done all over – shoulder, armhole, yoke, collar, hem, cuffs and pockets. The front exterior pockets are versatile with an extra panel added, which creates two separate compartments; one has an opening for the top lined with Cotton corduroy fabric and the other is a zipper pocket. V-shaped back yoke is a bold detail to add a design twist to the back. All snap fasteners are DOT brand which is manufactured by Scovill; a company with a long standing reputation for quality, value, and performance. Snap closures are sometimes called "Dot buttons" because Scovill originally popularized snaps with the "DOT" brand name. Hem of the jacket is finished with wool ribbing which makes the jacket fit better. The ribbing fabric is knitted from 100% wool yarn. Wool yarn ribs are traditionally used for military flight jackets back in old days. Our cuff ribbing has a special function called “flair”, in which the wale of ribbing gets wider toward edge, allowing more stretch for sleeve ends while keeping snug fit at your wrist.
- Lined with lightweight Melton wool
- Set-in sleeve
- 100% wool ribbing knitted in the U.S.A.
- YKK zipper front closure with snap-fastening wind flap
- DOT snap fasteners made in the U.S.A.
- Vegetable-tanned leather washers
- Cotton corduroy inside collar
- 2 x Top opening torso pocket
- 2 x Zipper pocket
- 1 x Interior chest pocket
- Leather zipper pulls
- Locker loop on the back
- Monitaly’s exclusive 'Vancloth & Sons' fabric
- Oxford version – 100% Cotton water-resistant
- Made in Los Angeles, California, USA
- Water-repellency may weaken after several washes.
- 85% Wool / 15% Nylon – Wool flannel fabric that feels like a lightweight version of Melton wool
- Produced domestically at an American woolen mill which has specialized in wool manufacturing for more than 10 years.
- Dry clean only