Convertible fingerless gloves 100% made in the USA from American Ragg Wool. These gloves are washed and dried for ultimate comfort. Knitted in Upstate, NY and finished in Brooklyn, NY.
- 85% USA Wool, 15% USA Nylon
- Ragg Wool: The nylon in this traditional workwear/gardening wool blend allows for shape retention and durability. The high quality wool will wick away moisture to keep hands warm and dry.
- Each style of glove we make comes in two sizes, a smaller size, and a larger size. For the finger-less glove we recommend Men with smaller hand buy the smaller size, as the gloves will stretch out as needed. In general, we make the finger-less gloves larger as we do not want an overly tight fit and believe the gloves look better with some room around the palm and top of the hand.
- Machine wash with any detergent and tumble dry on any setting. These gloves are super low maintenance... Do what you will with them and they can take it.
- All cuff hems are surged with an elastic thread to help retain cuff shape even after washing.
- All labels are lightly tacked on and can be removed easily.
- 85% USA Wool, 15% USA Nylon.
- Made in USA
- SKU: USFWB2GCM