In honor of the 90th anniversary of the year Irving Schott designed the black leather motorcycle jacket, the 3rd and 4th generations of the Schott family have released a commemorative limited edition Perfecto® jacket. Only 500 pieces total were produced. The vintage inspired jacket, complete with authentic 1950's design details, is handmade in the Schott NYC factory in Union, New Jersey.
Each jacket has a leather patch on the inside pocket, hand stamped with numbers 1-500. Inside the limited edition box, there will also be a matching numbered certificate signed by 4th generation Schott and COO, Jason Schott.
In 1928, Irving Schott created the first black leather motorcycle jacket for the burgeoning new vehicles gaining popularity. Named after his favorite shape of cigar, the Perfecto® jacket, was built as a functional utilitarian garment and in 90 years has become a cultural icon in style and history.
Slim Fashion Fit
- Black detachable genuine mouton collar
- Vintage 1950's Perfecto® label
- Antique zinc snaps on the two lower lapels
- Individually numbered leather patch on the inside pocket
- Oblong leather zipper pulls
- Vintage 1950's replica zippers made with traditional techniques featuring pressed metal sliders, "U" shaped top stops and bridge-stops for pocket zippers specifically plated for an aged finish
- Schott NYC logo snap cap on the back neck as modernized design detail paying homage to the signature functional feature
- Grey herringbone wool lining with nylon quilted kicker for added warmth and padding
- Made in USA
- SKU: PER90
Please use the measuring guide below to determine your best fit
|PIT TO PIT||21||22||23|
Measurements are in inches