Gloves 100% made in the USA from American Ragg Wool. Knitted in Upstate, NY and finished in Brooklyn, NY. Deerskin is cut in Brooklyn and attached to the gloves using a century old Singer chain-stitch post bed machine.
- 85% USA Wool, 15% USA Nylon
- Ragg Wool: The nylon in this traditional workwear/gardening wool blend allows for shape retention and durability. The high quality wool will wick away moisture to keep hands warm and dry.
- Each style of glove we make comes in two sizes, a smaller size, and a larger size. Unlike the Upstate Stock Fingerless Gloves, the full gloves are size specific. Please review finger measurements to see what size will fit you best. Most men are the larger size, but the smaller one will stretch out quickly if your finger length is just a bit longer than the given measurements.
- S/M: 6.5"
- L/XL: 7.5"
- Machine wash with any detergent. Lay flat to dry.
- All cuff hems are surged with an elastic thread to help retain cuff shape even after washing.
- All labels are lightly tacked on and can be removed easily.